What are escape rooms?
- Escape rooms are super fun, challenging, real-life gaming experience scenarios! You are locked inside of a themed room. You then have to use logic, investigative and problem-solving skills to put together the clues, solve the puzzles and escape the room! You DO NOT need strength, agility or any kind of specialized skills in order to play.
How old do you have to be to do the escape rooms?
- All ages are welcome. However, for the best experience, we recommend ages 13 and up to have the best chance of solving the room and escaping!
- IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOU MUST HAVE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN SIGN YOUR WAIVER FOR YOU! (They can do this when you arrive for your escape room game OR you can bring it with you by printing it out for them to sign ahead of time. Need the waiver? Click HERE.)
- Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult who has booked for the same escape room.
- There are certain conditions to be met if a participant is under the age of 12. First, the room rented has to be “private.” Second, the child must be accompanied by an adult in the same escape room scenario. Please keep in mind that we do not provide childcare!
Do you take walk-ins or do we have to schedule in advance?
- We do not take walk-ins. All escape room events must be booked online in advance. If you don’t see an event time that suits you, you can
tryingemailing us to make arrangements for a special time/date. (Email us at:email@example.com)
Is it scary?
- Some rooms may have spooky themes to them but none of the rooms are meant to outright scare you. There are no ‘jump-scares’ or anything like that- these are not haunted houses! Our Zombie
! Znacks roomcan be a bit intense to some since you ARE being pursued by a zombie after-all, but even that room is not meant to SCARE you.
What should we bring with us?
- You only need to bring your common sense and
problem solvingskills. All items needed for solving the puzzles will be included in the room. The use of any outside tools or items are NOT permitted and you will be asked to leave immediately if you attempt to use anything you have brought with you to escape the room.
Are cell phones allowed?
- Cell phone use is not permitted inside the escape room. The use of electronic devices or outside tools are not permitted and you will be asked to leave immediately if you attempt to use them.
Do I need to be super smart to escape the room?
- Some of the puzzles are meant to be difficult, but you won’t need advanced science or math skills to successfully escape the room in time.
What if something comes up and we need to leave while locked in the room?
- If at any point during your escape room game you need to leave for any reason- all you have to do is notify the moderator to unlock the door and let you leave. You will not, however, be allowed back in the room once you do.